Who should attend Digital Book World 2018?
Digital Book World 2018 is the gathering of the wide world of publishing - even being called The Super Bowl of Publishing - which includes trade publishing, educational publishing, corporate publishing, independent publishing, all the companies creating amazing tools and products and services for publishing, and individuals creating content on their own.
The core philosophy of Digital Book World, as an essential annual publishing event, is that the next big insight your publishing operation needs may not come from another publisher that looks just like you. Rather, it may come from an organization publishing material in an entirely different sector, in an entirely different way.
Attendance at Digital Book World 2018 is expected to double over 2017's attendance, and DBW 2018 is turning into a highly-anticipated event. Here is some expected demographic information, based on initial registration data:
- 33% big publishing houses and their subsidiaries
- 20% small to mid-size publishing companies
- 15% university presses / academic publishing
- 15% independent publishing
- 5% "corporate" publishers - mid-size to large companies which simply produce a lot of content either internally or externally or both
- 5% trade associations / non-profit / advocacy groups
- 5% software developers / companies creating tools used in the publishing / content space
- 2% media / press
Music City Center, located in Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville , United States