The Digital Leadership Forum brings together digital, marketing and communication managers from large and mid-size organizations. Like the events of previous years, the 2019 forum will be an inspiring event with a great selection of guest speakers sharing their thoughts and practical case studies. Speakers are practitioneers from organizations including ABB, BMW, MBC (Middle East Broadcasting), Philips, MAM Baby and many more.
Topics and Agenda
- Engaging, relatable case studies around digital B2B and B2C projects (3 tracks)
- Practical experiences around digital transformation and change management in organizations
- Customer journey as the basis for digital projects
- Marketing automation and lead management on websites
- Project management for digital initiatives
- Marketing with IA, psychographic profiles and automation
- How bots will change customer care communications
- Digital innovation process – how your business changes, not just your communication
- Digital internal communications and engagement strategies for employees and management
- Mobile business
- Stakeholder management in digital projects
- Content strategy
- Digital trends
Who Takes Part?
- Digital managers; people who are responsible for digital initiatives in their organizations; communication managers; marketing managers; IT managers who drive digital projects from a business point of view.
- Typical job titles: Head of Online Communications, Head of Marketing, Head of Digital, digital manager, Digital Manager, Head of Social Media, Social Media Manager, Marketing Manager, Lead Digital, …
- Tickets are just available for practitioneers. Beside four selected sponsors vendors, agencies and consultants are not allowed to take part. The whole agenda is driven by practitioners. No vendor talks allowed.
- Participants already signed up for the 2019 conference include managers from organizations such as Adidas, Beiersdorf, BMW, Givaudan, ING, Medicines for Malaria Venture, Merck, ProSiebenSat.1, Swarovski, Zurich and many more.
Who is Advatera?
Advatera stands for the regular exchange of experiences between digital, communication and marketing managers. Challenges you have faced in digital, web, communication or intranet projects have almost certainly been experienced by others. The sharing of experiences can help your organization reduce its costs and sharpen its focus on essential success factors.
Novomatic Forum Friedrichstraße 7 A-1010 Wien
Vienna , Austria