In an era when every business is becoming a digital business, organizations must reassess how their greatest asset — their employees — work and collaborate. Join us at Gartner Digital Workplace Summit to accelerate workforce productivity and agility through technology, techniques to raise employee engagement and consumer-oriented styles for a successful digital workplace.
Audience and Topics
The conference is expected to draw more than 300 digital workplace leaders and feature more than 50 research-driven sessions.
The conference agenda features 4 comprehensive tracks taking a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the most pressing issues for digital workplace leaders:
- Employee Experience & Culture
- Gartner Opening Keynote: Digital Workplace — The Future of Work Foundation with Gartner experts Helen Poitvein and Leigh McMullen
- Gartner Keynote: Gartner Digital Workplace Scenario with Gartner experts Carol Rozwell and Galvin Tay
- Guest Keynote: The Optimistic Technologist Keeping the Digital Revolution Human-Centric with Nicholas Thompson, Editor-in-Chief of Wired
- Gartner Closing Keynote: Digitopia 2035: Why the Future Has a Bad Rep, and How the “Pragmatic Futurist” Will Save the Day with Gartner expert Frank Buytendijk
Venue and Travel Details
The Solution Showcase
The Solution Showcase will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting advances in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and dynamic presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on theExhibitor Directory.
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Katie.Costello@Gartner.com for details and to register.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and objective resource for more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
Orlando , United States