Join us for three days of vendor-exclusive Gartner research and dialogue at this year’s Gartner Tech Growth & Innovation Conference. Attendees will get critical updates on market and economic shifts and technology trends, and their impact on your business. This is the only conference specifically tailored to the needs and perspective of today’s technology solution providers, enabling them to anticipate disruption and create a roadmap to successful innovation.
Audience and Topics
The conference is expected to draw more than 800 technology and service provider (TSP) professionals and feature more than 30 Gartner experts and 70 research-driven sessions. This conference is designed for technology and service provider CEOs, general managers, product managers, product marketers, and product commercial leaders who are launching or growing their businesses. If you drive or influence the core elements of your technology company’s go-to-market (GTM), customer experience, product, marketing or sales strategies, then this is the conference for you and your team.
The conference agenda features 4 comprehensive tracks taking a deep dive into a broad range of topics focused on the audience’s most pressing issues:
- Lead Portfolio Innovation and Expansion > For General Managers
- Drive Digital Product Disruption and Differentiation > For Product Managers
- Customer-Centric Marketing for Success > For Product Marketers
- Business Model Reinvention for Growth > For Tech CEOs
- Guest Keynote: The Algorithmic Leader with Mike Walsh, CEO of Tomorrow
- Gartner Keynote: Futureproofing Your Product and Services Portfolio Using Disruption Vectors with Gartner expert Daryl Plummer
- Guest Keynote: Harnessing Innovation: Turning Raw Ideas into Powerful Results with Josh Linkner, Tech Entrepreneur, Hyper-Growth Leader and Bestselling author
- Gartner Closing Keynote: Winning in a World of Digital Dragons with Gartner expert Leigh McMullen
Venue and Travel Details
The Solution Showcase
The Solution Showcase will bring together leading technology and service providers highlighting advances in technology through live demonstrations, face-to-face meetings, and dynamic presentations. A listing of current exhibitors is available on theExhibitor Directory.
Full-time journalists from editorial publications are eligible for a press pass. Please contact Katie.Costello@Gartner.com for details and to register.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We are a trusted advisor and objective resource for more than 15,000 organizations in more than 100 countries — across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size.
To learn more about how we help decision makers fuel the future of business, visit gartner.com.
San Diego , United States