All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through LNICST SpringerLink Digital Library.
ICDF2C proceedings are indexed in Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
Get published with EAI:
Major topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Advances in Traditional System Forensic Methods: data recovery and reconstruction, filesystem/RAM/network/cache analysis, log analysis, mobile devices, database forensics, evidence obfuscation/sanitization and counter measures
- Multimedia and Artifact Analysis: audio/video reconstruction, data hiding and steganography, source authentication and forgery detection, theft and piracy detection
- Emerging Approaches to Cyber Forensics: evidence acquisition and analysis from cloud services, IoT devices, and social media; automated evidence processing, big data analytics, machine learning, blockchain analysis; digital-forensics-as-a-service
- Incident Response and Malware Analysis: threat detection, reverse engineering, triage, malware analysis and remediation, botnets, operational recovery
- SCADA Forensics and Critical Infrastructure Protection: reverse engineering and analysis of SCADA protocols, attack vectors, defenses; information warfare and attacks on cyber-physical systems
- Digital Forensic Science: theoretical models, applied models, reference data sets, tool testing, calibration, and validation; new approaches to training and education
- Cyber Crime Law, Psychology and Economics: legal developments, cyber crime investigations – methodology and case studies, criminal psychology and profiling, cyber culture, cyber terrorism, online fraud, cyber crime economics and markets, cryptocurrencies and money laundering
New Orleans, United States
New Orleans , United States