Monastier di Treviso
Monastier di Treviso
we cordially invite you to participate in the Management International Conference (MIC) 2017 to be held in the Villa Fiorita, Park Hotel, Monastier di Treviso (Venice), Italy, 24 - 27 May 2017.
The conference theme is Managing the Global Economy, which will be discussed in five tracks: management, economics, finance, tourism and energy.
The special feature of this year's conference is a programme track on Challenges in the Digital Economy.
The conference programme features:
- keynote addresses,
- high-quality research paper presentations in concurrent sessions,
- poster presentations,
- editors' panel and exhibition of journals, supporting the conference,
- workshop on academic writing, workshop on how to publish and other thematic workshops.
Abstracts of papers will be published in the MIC 2017 Book of Abstracts, ready for the conference.
After the conference authors are invited to submit their full papers for publication in the:
- MIC 2017 Conference Proceedings, published after the conference or
- one of the MIC Special Issues organized by the MIC supporting journals or
- regular issues of the MIC supporting journals.
Six best papers of the conference will be considered for publication in one of the SSCI journals with impact factor, supporting the conference.
Submission and Registration
The paper submission process is organized in two steps:
- Abstract submission before the conference starts.
- Full Paper submission after the conference either for MIC 2017 Conference Proceedings or special issues of journals supporting the MIC 2017.
- MIC 2017 Conference Proceedings or
- special issues of journals supporting the MIC 2017.
- Abstract submission deadline: 21 April 2017
- Notification of acceptance: 24 April 2017
- Registration and Payment Deadline: 14 April 2017 (early bird); late registration: 28 April 2017
- Full Paper submission for Journals' Special Issues: 30 June 2017
- Full Paper submission for Conference Proceedings: 15 September 2017
Note on organizers
The traditional conference MIC is organized as a Joint International Conference in co-operation with five partner institutions: the University of Primorska, Faculty of Management (Slovenia), the Moscow State University Lomonosov, Moscow School of Economics (Russian Federation), the Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Faculty of Economics and Tourism "Dr. Mijo Mirković" (Croatia), the Association for the Study of East European Economies and Cultures (USA) and the Society for the Study of Emerging Markets (USA).