Country: United States
Video on social media is booming. With the advent of live broadcasting on Facebook and Instagram, many brands are scrambling to figure out best practices for live video. Others simply have a vault of video content waiting to be deployed on social media, but aren’t sure where to start. Join us for our new three-day, certificate-earning workshop, Video for Social Media, where you’ll learn to maximize your reach through video storytelling and develop your brand narrative across multiple social media platforms.
A three-day workshop with hands-on training in video for social media.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Apply brand storytelling to social video.
- Choose the type of video that best fits the narrative of the story.
- Apply organic and paid engagement strategies for building your audience.
- Utilize bots as a social interaction tool.
- Identify key metrics for monitoring video engagement.
- Edit pre-recorded video assets to create social platform-appropriate narratives.
- Work hands-on with smartphone gear used in mobile broadcasting.
- Learn valuable interviewing techniques to keep your live stream running smoothly.
- Develop your on-camera presence as you practice producing a Facebook Live broadcast.