Learn how to use Microsoft Project to manage agile projects. Author Luke Angel covers setting up agile projects for success, creating custom fields to track elements unique to the agile project method, such as features and sprints, and managing and updating agile task lists as work is completed. She also shows how to manage traditionally scheduled tasks and agile work side by side, track agile project progress, generate burndown reports, and determine your team's velocity.
- Setting project options
- Defining working time
- Setting up custom fields and views
- Creating tasks
- Assigning features to sprints
- Assigning resources to tasks
- Tracking progress
- Generating a burndown report
What are the requirements?
- An understanding of agile is nice but not required
- A basic understanding of Microsoft Project
What am I going to get from this course?
- Set Up Microsoft Project For Agile Projects
- Set up Custom Views For Product Backlog, Sprint Burn Down. And Project Velocity
- Set up Custom Views For Product Backlog, Sprint Burn Down And Project Velocity
- Creating Tasks And Features That Work With Points
- Agile Resource Management
- Tracking Your Agile Team's Progress At The Sprint And Project Level.
- Generate Agile Reports For Management
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to know how to manage an agile project
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Business Managers
- Business Analyst