This certificate enables students from all backgrounds to acquire skills needed to engage into the expanding field of digital media. It is designed to serve students who have no previous experience in the design and production of digital media and who seek to enlarge upon concepts, technical aspects, theories and their application in practical work in this sector. Proficiencies gained in this program are already more than auxiliary in almost every profession but are surely of growing importance in international communication, management business, creative-industries and arts. The broad spectrum of possible practical work allows students to choose a personal emphasis in their applied studies. This certificate is only being offered at our Vienna campus.
For information on general requirements for the certificate, see Certificate Program Policies and Procedures.
Successful recipients of the certificate program will be able to:
- understand the basic aesthetics, concepts and technologies of convergent media;
- apply and practice the principles necessary for effective design and efficient production;
- analyze and compare existing and self-created media projects;
- incorporate professional feedback into advanced work;
- evaluate the quality of solutions in digital media.