Advances in integrated circuit technology have had a major impact on where and how digital signal processing techniques and hardware are applied. An understanding of digital signal processing fundamentals and techniques is essential for anyone whose work is concerned with signal processing applications.
This course introduces the basic concepts and principles underlying discrete-time signal processing. Concepts will be illustrated using examples of standard technologies and algorithms.
- Jose Krause Perin Instructor, Electrical Engineering
- Sampling and multi-rate systems
- Oversampling and quantization in A-to-D conversion
- Properties of LTI systems
- Digital filter design
- Discrete Fourier Transform and FFT
- Parametric signal modeling
- Applications in speech/audio processing, autonomous vehicles and software radio
Certificate in Digital Signal Processing
Regular fees: 1260 - 1295 USD
International Fees : 1260 - 1295 USD
$1,260 / quarter unit
450 Serra Mall, Stanford, CA 94305
Stanford , United States