Certificate in Digital Signal Processing with MATLAB
Level 3, The One Building 1 Lower Grand Canal Street, Dublin 2. Ireland
Practical Guide to the Digital Signal Processing with multiple solved projects and downlodable source codes
What Will I Learn?
- Identify and analyze digital signals and systems
- Analyze the effects of the incoming signals on the digital systems
- Solid understanding of the Matlab programming language and how it is used in DSP
- Solid understanding of the Matlab DSP toolbox
- This course is self explanatory, and the required skills will be taught during the course. Knowledge of Matlab programming language and Math functions is preferred but not required.
This course offers Coursovie Training Certificate in addition to Udemy Certificate. Coursovie Certificate is FREE and requires registration on Coursovie Website.
In this course, students will explore the vast world that is digital signal processing. Led by instructor Jake Bailey, MSME (Adjunct Faculty, CSU Fullerton), students will undertake lessons in fundamentals such as discrete mathematics, signal and system representations, discrete Fourier and z-transforms, transfer functions and poles and zeros, and many others. All of these concepts are reinforced by example and practice using the MATLAB computational software package.
After acclimating with the language and methods of DSP, students will then be ushered through a variety of interesting and practical real-world applications, including filter design, audio signal processing, and image processing. All of these examples are shown with the MATLAB software package, for which the M-Files are available to students who purchase the course.
Who is the target audience?
- Students of Electrical and Computer Engineering Fields
- Hobbyists, and anyone who deals with digital signals.