Certificate in Digital Image Processing
Regular fees: 10 EUR
International Fees : 10 EUR
Level 3, The One Building 1 Lower Grand Canal Street, Dublin 2. Ireland
First of all let me tell you what is Open CV and what are the things that we can do using OpenCV. (If you are not familiar with Open CV),
OpenCV is a open source C++ library for digital image processing and computer vision, which can be used to create real-time face recognition and using it with embedded robotics and micro controllers for purpose like differentiating a particular color from an image having various colors.
- Are you willing to become a programmer?
- Do you want to make software that sells?
- Do you want to present projects in your University and to score good marks?
- Do you wonder why you are not good at programming?
- Do you want to showcase your talent and present in front of your particular audience?
- Are you looking for getting projects as a freelancer but never got the opportunity?
- Do you want techniques and methods that will enhance your programming skills and more peoples would appreciate you for your works?
Solution to all this we will cover in this course.
"Few years back, I started learning programming and spent couple of months just to learn the basics. Then, for again a couple of months I spent my time learning advance of Open CV. Being in the same field for almost one year, I decided to start my own project. But I keep on stuck at various steps of my project as many of concepts were not cleared. I was not able to develop a simple software from the knowledge I gained. I was depressed and thinking to leave the programming.
Then one day, I decided to give it one more try. I wrote down all the parts of my programming knowledge where I had weak concepts. I started visiting forums and posting my questions to sharpen my skills and doubt clearance. And again tried to create that project with fewer difficulties. I repeated the same method again and dig a lot.