Over the next decade, marketing jobs are projected to grow faster than the average for all occupations. In this era of digital disruption, companies are increasingly focused on digital marketing, creating heightened demand for a specialised skill set.
The Marketing in a Digital World MicroMasters program equips learners with the key concepts and practical skills to build a career in marketing in the digital age. Throughout the program, learners will engage in problem solving and analytical thinking, gaining expertise in:
- Creating and sustaining a brand;
- Marketing through digital channels, such as social media;
- Consumption behaviour across buying contexts;
- Marketing metrics;
- Digital brand engagement;
- Digital brand reputation management.
Participants in the Marketing in a Digital World MicroMasters program can build on this credential and take advantage of the entry pathway into the Master of Marketing degree program at Curtin University. Subject to meeting Curtin’s entry requirements, you will receive credit for 25% of the degree program.
- Participants in this MicroMasters program are equipping themselves for a rapidly evolving field. There is sustained demand for marketing specialists as mid-career employees seek to enhance their competitiveness in the job market.
- According to a 2016 CMO Survey, digital marketing is the leading skills gap in organisational marketing capabilities.
- This program is designed to accelerate the careers of Marketers, Digital Marketers and Communication Professionals.
- Specialised marketing skills are in demand among software publishers, and professionals in business support services such as Accountants, Web Designers and IT professionals.
Certificate in Marketing in a Digital World
141 Portland St., 9th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02139
Cambridge , United States