Digital marketing is no longer an emerging medium; your consumers regularly make decisions about your company online – long before any traditional communications permeate the mind. Effective integration is key, but leading your team or directing outside marketing partners can become overwhelming with the constant, rapid evolution of this landscape. Each new tool comes with another learning curve and new jargon, blurring useful tools with trendy, irrelevant distractions. At the same time, the accessibility and flexibility of digital marketing can result in multiple parts of your organization each leveraging different tools without integration into a centralized enterprise-level strategy. Our Mini-MBA in Digital Marketing will empower you to think strategically, not just tactically. You will be able to design an effective digital strategy to deploy to your team and outside partners, support and track the discrete efforts across your organization, and synthesize the data to measure return on investment.
- Unique opportunity to build your understanding of digital marketing in an interactive setting, featuring personalization of learning not available in a conference seminar.
- Curriculum designed for real-world application by industry leaders with practical experience, and unique access to experts that will expand your network.
- A rigorous university environment that results in a program certificate as well as Rutgers Business School credits applicable toward future education goals.
- Be an instinctively holistic thought leader. Acquire and synthesize digital marketing data that inform planning and budget decisions, and understand definitions of success.
- Lead your team to employ best practices. Help them ask smarter questions and set measurable goals.
- Be a strategic partner across the organization. Identify and track discrete marketing opportunities in departments such as sales, IT and HR.
Certificate in Mini-MBA: Digital Marketing
7 College Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
New Brunswick , United States