What Will I Learn?
- Understand the basics of SEO
Understand the basics of Facebook Marketing
Understand the basics of LinkedIn Ads
- Understand the basics of Google Ads & PPC & Display Advertising
- Understand the basics of a Funnel
- You should be able to use a PC and browse internet
This is an amazing course for someone interested in understanding online marketing and all the main channels that are frequently used to promote products and services online. In this course, we will look at what is SEO and how to best approach SEO for your Business. What is google adwords and how to best approach it for your business. We will have a look at Facebook marketing and linked in marketing and finally finish with what is a funnel and how to build one for your own business.
You don't need to be a marketer to benefit from this course you will learn:
- What is online marketing and what are the channels
- How each channels work and how they can impact your company
- Understand when to use one more than the other
- What is a Funnel and how you can look at your own business from the funnel perspective.
Once completed, you should understand the basics of online marketing, and you should approach it in any situation. Additionally you will receive exclusive access to a private Facebook group where we can discuss together and chat about specific online marketing issues.
What are the requirements?
- There are no requirements to take this course.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for people who want to expand their knowledge and expertise in online and digital marketing. It does not require previous online marketing experience.
Who is the target audience?
- Marketing Managers
- Business Owners
- People interested in the basics of online and digital marketing
Certificate in What is Online and/or Digital Marketing
Regular fees: 11 EUR
International Fees : 11 EUR
Level 3, The One Building 1 Lower Grand Canal Street, Dublin 2. Ireland
Dublin , Ireland