The Client Service Specialist serves as a central point of communication for sales within MMH Medica market segments along with other key departments, including ad operations, product finance, and project management. Exemplary communication and teamwork skills are essential to this role, as well as ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment.
SCOPE OF INFLUENCE
· Direct internal client group: Teams that include sales, editorial, project management, ad operations, and finance – and management of MMH Medica.
· External client group: Existing clients targeting in healthcare, predominantly business-to-business or pharmaceutical companies, typically in Marketing roles/titles; advertising agencies and/or media planners may be involved.
Sales Coordination (45%)
· Books sold ad space buys and e-media placements on behalf of sales with internal teams: project managers, ad ops, and finance departments.
· Follows sold media process with internal stakeholder departments to ensure campaigns are implemented and optimized for best results
o Includes trafficking sheet creation, modifying Salesforce opportunities, filing paperwork in appropriate shared drives.
· Works with the sales team to manage ad rotation, competitive separation and premium positions/topic bookings
· Researches client inquiries with internal teams and responds to customer questions in a timely and accurate manner
o Product availability, technical questions regarding required assets/specs, billing discrepancies
o Generates and updates insertion orders and trafficking sheets to reflect current pacing
o Attend Ad Op’s Weekly OSI call to review all booked placements are running as expected – flag any potential at risk campaigns in Salesforce and work with Ad Ops and Sales on inventory/pacing optimizations
· Works with Production Managers to secure print ad materials from clients in a timely manner prior , providing any necessary information such as issue/space close dates or ad specifications
· Requests digital ad collateral from clients in advance of go live dates, providing any necessary unit specifications or testing per client’s request prior to go live date.
· Proofs ad creative with clients via screenshots of live campaigns and digital media tests of e-newsletter ad units/e-blasts, securing approval from clients that campaigns are implemented with excellence.
· Proofs digital editions links and advertiser index for accuracy and secures client approval to run in the digital editions
Client Reporting & Billing Reconciliation - (20%)
· Maintains channels “Rush Report” List and verifies all month-end reports are completed in a timely manner
· Checks client campaign reporting for quality assurance and accuracy
· Assists AP/Finance team to ensure accurate invoicing at month end, in alignment with client insertion and actual delivered products
· Assists in the preparation and organizing of materials for events/meetings.
· Sends Checking Copies to clients
· Performs other duties as needed.
· BS/BA in business administration or relevant field
· Prior experience in a support/administration role working in a fast-paced, high volume environment is a PLUS
· Highly organized, strong attention to detail, with the ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
· Proven experience working in a client based environment with excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A team player with a “can-do” attitude who is eager to learn and grow within the MMH family
· Strong proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
· Experience working with sales tools such as SalesForce is a PLUS
STATEMENT OF INTENT:
The purpose of this job description is to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this function. The nature of our business may require that the responsibilities associated with this job may change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. This description is not intended to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Nothing in this job description restricts the Company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. MMH takes affirmative action in support of its policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
MultiMedia Healthcare is comprised of premier platforms that range from animal health, pharma science and medical specialties. MultiMedia Healthcare is dedicated to delivering high quality, timely and trusted information through various resources that include digital and print platforms and live events. MultiMedia Healthcare is part of MJH Life Sciences, which has 8 offices globally. For more information, please visit http://www.mjhassoc.com.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.
Mid-level industry position
Norwalk , United States