Co-op, Digital Asset Management
To assist the Digital Asset Management (DAM) team in the curation of Arthrex’s assets (tangible and digital) including, but not limited to photography, documents, videos, illustrations and animations.
- Apply appropriate metadata to assets utilizing the established metadata standards.
- Assist in completing requests assigned within expected service level agreements.
- Assist in documenting processes and procedures.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
- Experience in media asset management or digital asset management preferred.
- Experience in indexing and cataloging preferred.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Excellent written communication skills, particularly spelling and vocabulary as well as verbal skills, including in-person and telephone.
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of design programs, particularly Adobe Creative Suite applications preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in written or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Nearest Major Market: Naples
Find similar jobs:
Junior industry position
Naples , United States