The newly created position of Digital Asset Manager will be responsible for managing all of the digital assets associated with Diageo’s brand portfolio and enabling easy access by our retailer, distributor and eCommerce partners. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a working knowledge database management, creating image libraries and project managing internal and external suppliers of technology solutions. The ultimate goal of this position is to create seamless access to industry leading brand and conversion driving assets that our retailers can capitalize on to drive their eCommerce business.
Although not a specific requirement, experience working in a 3 tier distribution model (suppliers, distributors, retailers) and building relationships with key contacts at chain and independent retailers is preferred.
Complexity of Role:
- Must be able to manage multiple agencies in the creative and technology fields
- Working knowledge in the digital asset development and management space
- Ability to find quick solutions to complex data transfer issues
- Working knowledge of eCommerce business models with a keen sense for understanding and identifying current and future needs
- Must have strong project management skills – proven ability to manage complex projects from start to finish
- Must be able to build relationships with agencies, key retailers and distributor partners
Corporate / management
801 Main Ave, Norwalk, CT 06851