Provide in-depth analytical support towards the design of channel strategies and initiatives for various lines of business within Key Community Bank. Utilize various analytical tools to make recommendations to senior executives to generate optimal business results. Prioritize multiple projects in order to reach long/short-term goals. Effectively communicate research findings both orally and in written format. Serve as the primary contact with clients and lead complex projects. Understand and utilize various analytic tools including data types and sources, scores, modeling techniques and reporting templates.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide in depth analytics leading to actionable insights in support of the digital channel.
- Areas of focus include but are not limited to: digital sales acquisitions, digital portfolio management, and mobile banking Ability to turn data into insights that drive value creating strategic decisions
- Support the overall digitization of Key, using analytical techniques to establish long term sales, servicing, and behavioral targets for Key’s clients
- Support the development of business cases for targeted investments into new products and capabilities
- Conduct thorough post-mortem analysis to determine client impact & value creation of various completed actions, leveraging advanced analytical techniques. T
- transform post-mortem facts into predictive analytics that drive future decisions Using data & analytics, identify opportunities within the broader customer journey across channels to deepen client relationships and drive value
- Develop performance management tools and ad-hoc analyses for line of business partners and executives. Leverage tools, such as Tableau, to create self-service dashboards and workbooks for business partners Integrate consumer, market and competitive data into analyses; Leverage external trends & research to guide strategy development & hypothesis formation Utilize test & learn mindsight to test hypothesis and set strategies based on insights
- Provide querying expertise necessary to extract information for data analysis.
- Design metrics and administer complex analyses to evaluate the effectiveness of decisions.
- Communicate findings and recommendations clearly and concisely for all levels of management. Use data sources and skills to research.
Corporate / junior
5684 Bishop Ave, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
Inver Grove Heights , United States