Due to continued growth and investment, Highways England is looking to recruit two Digital Content Managers to join our expanding teams in Birmingham.
One person will report to the Senior Digital Content Manager and the other to the Social Media Manager, you will plan and manage content within the corporate communications channels, whilst being responsible for generating and publishing engaging and effective content across a range of channels including websites, intranet, campaign sites and social media. You will work closely with digital service managers, creative teams and subject experts to identify and plan content that delivers Highway England’s Communications Management Strategy targets.
Day to day
- Managing day to day delivery of corporate digital channels including intranet, website, secure websites and social media.
- Provide editorial control for channels and publish approved content.
- Ensure content is fit for purpose and is delivered through appropriate channels to best reach target audiences.
- Ensure that services are delivered to Cabinet Office accessibility and editorial standards where they apply.
- Deliver services that are compliant with the digital and social media editorial policies.
- Manage responsive digital channels that meet customer needs and support business objectives, providing a business partner service for Highways England staff and supply chain for digital content.
- Edit and provide content for publication on the GOV.UK platform and other corporate platforms.
- Manage moderation and engagement with customers through corporate social media channels.
- Manage removal and archive of content from corporate and social media channels.
- Collect and evaluate statistics for digital channels and projects.
- Evaluate feedback to drive continuous improvement for corporate digital content and engagement.
- Support Digital Service Delivery.
- Managers in delivering digital projects, developments and improvements.
Corporate / management
Quinton Business Park, 3 Ridgeway, Quinton, Birmingham B32 1AF
Birmingham , United Kingdom