Our internship program is a great opportunity for college students entering their junior and senior year to gain hands-on experience in the ever-changing world of marketing communications.
Our creative interns will work alongside our marketing team and agencies, including designers, developers, content creators and public relations professionals on a wide-range of corporate work.
We are looking for hands-on, curious people who are inquisitive about our business, visual communication and always hungry to try out new techniques and approaches to bring to your craft. If you are energetic, eager to learn and have right attitude, SHARP will be a great place for you.
General Graphic Design
- Working & classroom knowledge Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Solid understanding of design fundamentals and passion for digital trends.
- You must be detail orientated and have a good sense of color, typography, and composition.
- Proven talent for creating fresh, unique and professional designs.
- Strong passion and interest in digital and mobile media.
- Light coding experience, video editing/animation skills and/or photographic skills are a plus
- Social Media Marketing
Assisting with the end-to-end process for the development and execution of email marketing campaigns for product news, sales promotions and events.
- Must have a deep knowledge of social media strategies and how brands are using social media.
- Managing the execution of Social Media activities and Create assets for social media platforms.
- Managing the execution of Social Media strategy for YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, Vimeo, Reddit and other platforms.
- Write, produce, and create compelling content for each channel.
- Get followers, subs, likes, re-tweets, etc. with minimal assistance.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
Corporate / junior
Matawan, New Jersey, SAD