Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Product Manager - Digital Marketing position is responsible for leading and implementing Bausch & Lomb US Surgical digital marketing efforts to help achieve market growth and revenue objectives This role will execute marketing strategy to support lead generation, acquisition, retention and win-back across online channels including; website, marketing automation, mobile app, social media, email. This role in partnership with US Surgical Brand marketing and Bausch Health corporate IT will develop marketing business requirements to enhance and develop digital marketing systems and support development and implementation of all digital marketing campaigns and initiatives across the marketing automation continuum. We seek high performers who are creative and can leverage their digital experience in developing solutions and managing initiatives that will surprise and delight our customers. Candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and a passion for digital technologies. This role is currently listed as a Marketing Manager but is commensurate with candidates’ level of previous experience.
- Partner with Brand Marketing in development of the digital marketing strategy, focusing on driving awareness, lead generation, customer acquisition, and conversion optimization.
- Implement the online programs by leveraging the B&L corporate digital marketing infrastructure (Website, Marketo, SFDC, Social Channels, SmartAdvisor, etc).
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and executing marketing campaigns (eg email, promotion, lead generation) via Bausch & Lomb marketing automation platform (Marketo, Salesforce).
- Work with agencies and internal partners to develop, manage and drive US Surgical website and deliver creative assets such as online marketing banners, social media assets, emails, landing pages, on-site promotional placements.
- Lead projects tied to the creation of new digital assets, including defining requirements, gathering key stakeholder requirements, managing vendor relationship, navigating internal IT process, developing training, and executing roll-out
- Develop, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns to achieve key performance metric goals. Marketing channels include: SEO, mobile, website, social, and email.
- Update internal resource website to ensure compliance with all approved materials (i.e., product brochures, patient brochures, training decks)
- Manage internal and customer facing data websites (eg Smart advisor) reflect current and approved materials only (add/remove content for field and HCPs)
- Manage and optimize brand exposure across online channels to ensure consistent brand messaging and presentation.
- Consistently explore and present new and impactful digital marketing tactics and methods for expanding reach and engagement with customers.
- Support congress communication execution including email, lead app customization, digital advertising, etc.
- Utilize metrics and provide recommendations for optimization of campaigns and digital strategies
- Collaborate across multiple functions, including product management, legal and regulatory, to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 5-8 years of medical device marketing or product management experience, or combination of experience in marcomm, or integrated marketing communication program for medical device /healthcare marketing.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing digital marketing initiatives including lead generation, email marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click, search engine marketing and social media.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Website, Marketo, SFDC, SEO/SEM
- Proven track record of understanding business, brand and marketing strategy and integrating into the digital roadmap
- Experience in Surgical Ophthalmology is preferred.
- Experience with a major digital asset management system used to support procurement of compliant promotional materials such as Veeva is preferred.
- Ability to stay on top of new digital marketing trends and technology.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Extensive analytical skills as well as the potential and desire to succeed.
- A creative individual with strong communication and presentation skills, including experience presenting to senior management and customers.
- Self-starter with ability to take leadership in unstructured environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills with proven ability to collaborate across multiple disciplines and ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
Share on your newsfeed Bausch Health Companies Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.