Corporate / management
3825 Main St, Culver City, CA 90232
Apple is looking to add a hyper-organized, strategic, and fast-learning member to its Digital Marketing team to help support Apple Services (Apple Music, iTunes, iCloud, Apple News, and more). This person will be tasked with aiding the rest of the team in digital advertising campaign management; briefing, media planning, trafficking and reporting. Interpersonal communication skills are essential as the team interfaces with many other Apple groups, agencies, and partners. Strong project management skills are a must, as this person will be managing many campaigns across business lines simultaneously. The Digital Marketing team moves at a very fast pace and always has many balls in the air. This role requires an innate tendency for order and structure, but the flexibility to maintain a level head under pressure. The ideal candidate has experience with digital advertising, social media, and the mobile/app marketing landscape and is passionate about music, movies, tv, and all aspects of entertainment and their intersection with technology.
- Minimum 3 years experience in digital media planning
- Abilities to multi-task, prioritize, and communicate cross-functionally
- Comfort managing high-budget, high-profile digital advertising campaigns end to end.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Creativity, in both advertising strategy and problem-solving
- Strong budgeting & media reporting skills
- Experience in content marketing—especially entertainment—a plus
The Digital Marketing Media Planner will aide the rest of the team in briefing, media planning, and reporting digital advertising campaigns across all channels (paid social, SEM, display, video, native, etc.) and lines of business (music, movies, tv, news, books, etc.). They will work very closely with internal marketing leads and external media agencies. They will help manage budgets and report on campaign performance, internally and cross-functionally across various business and marketing teams within Apple. The Performance Marketing Coordinator role calls for an organized, motivated, self-starter who can constantly move projects forward and think critically about their outcomes. Innovative & strategic thinking are crucial to success in this role.