Corporate / management
200 Grace Hall, Notre Dame, Indiana 46556
The successful candidate for this position will play a key role in the video asset management lifecycle of content created and/or stored in the Martin Digital Media Center. This position is responsible for the ingest workflow of incoming media materials including storage and retrieval from a storage area network, LTOtape library and cloud-based system.
- effective management of storage capacities, workflows and allocations
- collaboration with University Libraries and Archives on development and implementation of archiving workflow, metadata and taxonomy standards.
- management of user relationships and training.
BA or BS in related field
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experiences:
- Understanding and ability to maintain online, near-line, off-line and cloud storage systems using Cat-DV (or other) asset management system
- Understanding and ability to manage taxonomy standards and implement them in an asset management system
- Ability to create and maintain workflows
- Ability to design and implement training and effectively manage user relationships
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite.