Lead, develop and execute digital media production assignments requiring advanced level skills from original concept through final implementation with limited oversight. Partner with internal and external clients including senior leaders and faculty regarding digital media projects and services. Serve as an in-house digital media expert for a school/unit with time contribution split between project leadership and as a technical contributor.
- Plan, research, prepare and produce professional-quality digital media for instruction, promotional programs, location and studio programs, live video conferences and webcasts, live-on-tape studio, and/or other communicative purposes for both internal and external audiences.
- Play an active role in planning, advising and partnering with clients on strategic and creative projects requiring extensive subject matter knowledge within time and cost constraints.
- Take independent ownership of large, complex digital media projects. Perform the full range of the digital media project cycle: initiating, planning, producing, refinement, delivery, and archiving.
- Develop and market digital services, and manage all aspects of capturing, recording, and transmitting of all digital media productions, video and/or images to internal and external clients. Provide outreach within and across departments of effective applications of digital media.
- Create and oversee the creation of original visual content and produce high impact visual storytelling. Manage process from conception, to production, to completion across a diverse array of communications channels and media utilizing best practice standards that foster photographic and video excellence.
- Consult with, and help faculty and staff to incorporate digital media into research projects, presentations, course design and curricula in support of student learning or departmental communication goals.
- Manage all aspects of capturing, recording, and transmitting of all digital media productions, video and/or images for internal and external clients.
- May contribute to development of digital media goals, objectives, policies, procedures, and/or manage budget for area of responsibility.
- May serve as internal project leader and provide guidance and training to other staff.
Corporate / senior
485 Lasuen Mall, Stanford, CA 94305
Stanford , United States