Impact on Business
· Leveraging customer propositions and consumer insights (from Customer Value Management, product, competitor review etc.) to increase customer engagement across Digital channels to generate additional revenue and lower the cost to serve for the specific proposition.
· Engage with design and engineering disciplines to construct quality customer experience at improved cost and time to market.
· Working closely with Digital Customer Experience and Service Delivery to improve the delivery effectiveness through available digital channels for Customers.
· Liaise with Regions and Marketing to promote usage and increase activation of customers.
· Apply data, metrics and test results from customer reactions to tailor content, digital marketing and customer interactions to improve ROI and customer returns for the proposition.
· The role holder has primary responsibility for ensuring the proposition features are best in class, simple, easy to use and differentiating.
· The role holder will also be responsible for championing the executive approval of projects to deliver proposition functionality.
· The role holder will act as executive sponsor for the development of digital capabilities and functionality.
· Customer focused, results based approach, able to deliver to deadlines.
· Extensive experience with the range of product development and deployment activities including identifying opportunities and developing business cases, defining product or service requirements, engaging a wide range of functional experts to agree deployment approach, project execution, launch, and post launch performance measurement and management.
· Consumer financial services industry experience and strong understanding of Digital business, while experience with travel, lifestyle, and/or other consumer product development is a strong advantage.
· Experience in a global or regional roles, working effectively to deliver targets across diverse cultures.
· Comfort with technology including ability to translate business and customer need to business requirements, customer journey mapping, technical assessments, organisational buy-in, launch, and ongoing management.
- Exposure to projects that touch a range of technical platforms (digital, mainframe, server based etc.).
- Strong thought leadership and creativity to proactively propose new business opportunities and resolve issues
- Strong communication skills for navigating through business requirements, differences of opinion on approach. Experience in developing and executing customer facing and staff facing communications an advantage.
- Strong competency with professional project planning, and other project management skills. Functional Design experience to map customer processes an advantage.
- Demonstrates flexibly when addressing shifting or competing priorities.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups, and to influence large teams without direct leadership authority.
- Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management.
- Able to share responsibility for key decision making with a team, while accepting responsibility to drive internal decision-making processes. Ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units and at senior levels within the organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferable.
Corporate / management
100 Old Broad St, London EC2N 1BG
London , United Kingdom