Mid-level industry position
Are you a Product Manager looking to join a fast-paced team focused on delivering best in class, customer-centric digital experiences?
Waters Corporation is looking for Digital Product Managers with a passion for all stages of the digital B2B journey, from lead generation to customer care, through iterative builds of digital functionality on waters.com.
This role will be a key member of our Digital Product Management team, an individual contributor reporting to the Sr Manager of Product, and requires the ability own, manage and execute a robust digital roadmap that aligns with Waters global corporate strategy. The Digital Product Management team works in collaboration with other functions within the Digital Center of Excellence, global and regional marketing, and business technology teams to fully leverage our digital platforms to build engaging experiences for our users and content creators.
The ideal candidate will be a self-directed, highly motivated individual with strong business acumen, who is comfortable with shifting priorities, and the demands of managing the nuances of a global digital footprint.
- Develop business requirements for enterprise digital products
- Own product lifecycle – from product requirements writing, business case authoring, prototyping, sprint planning and execution
- Lead sprint build teams. Key liaise with development team and other key stakeholders, along with 3rd party partners
- Define, create, and support go-to-market engagement to gain successful product adoption
- Apply analytics, user feedback, and intuition to measure product direction and success
- Operate with confidence in instances of uncertainty and ambiguity
- Partner with key vendors and technology partners to solve technical and business challenges
- Minimum of a BS in Marketing, Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related field. MBA or MS preferred
- 5+ years proven agile team management, participating in agile or lean agile development, and sprint execution
- 5-8 years of experience with full product life cycle, from idea to implementation to public release
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external teams
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with partner teams to deliver products
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking, and ability to prioritize workload is critical
- High impact communication skills for multiple audiences
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills. Ability to use data to drive action and support recommendations. Experience with Adobe analytics or similar platform preferred
- Adobe Expert Manager and SAP Hybris technical product understanding. SAP ERP technical awareness a plus
- Resilient, flexible, collaborative, decisive, creative
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.