Corporate / management
20 Canada Square Canary Wharf, London E14 5LH
The Role: The Digital Program Manager is part of the digital marketing team; their focus will be on results from all digital marketing and social media activity (planned for and implemented) by S&P Global Platts Marketing and Conferences team. The role will involve SEO, SEM, and marketing automation as well as advising on best practice in support of our global commodity and business objectives/priorities to achieve lead generation and revenue goals.
- Brief and support technology in the build phase of digital projects
- Lead all SEM activity.
- Work with Demand Center/Digital, Creative & Field teams to create and continual test to optimize page templates and achieve business goals
- Awareness of international web standards and protocols
- Ability to analyze metrics to identify trends, and share with wider team to demonstrate or improve impact of digital activities.
- Work with Marketing Operations team to enable reporting across the department
- Support commercial content strategy development and content marketing efforts
- Management of external agencies and suppliers
- Maintain and share awareness of competitor digital presence.
The Impact: The Digital Program Manager will work across Marketing & Conferences to maximize results from digital activity. They will review and refine user journeys and conversion rates in relation digital activity both inbound and outbound across the globe to relevant audiences to drive awareness, education, lead generation and revenue.
The Career Opportunity: This role sits within Marketing but operates across a number of departments across the company, and at a Corporate level. Their stakeholder map will focus heavily on the Marketing & Conferences, Technology as well as Content & Analytics groups and will involve working with people across EMEA, Asia and the Americas and will involve travel to those regions.