Corporate / executive
665 Broadway #300, New York, NY 10012
Corporate / executive
- Serving as a thought leader and trusted advisor to senior client executives, proactively and persuasively delivering timely guidance on digital, consumer and competitive trends affecting the client’s business.
- Partner with Client Service and Creative teams to design and conduct research to uncover consumer and cultural insights, and derive product truths that surface opportunities and meaning for brands, which lead to strategic recommendations that are in tune with our clients’ customers and lead to engagement.
- Work closely with both the Creative, Experiential, Media and Analytics teams to design effective consumer engagement and message distribution strategies, featuring measurement and testing mechanisms that evaluate the success of campaigns and analyze program performance in order to deliver recommendations for optimization.
- Pioneer new ways of thinking by leveraging the wealth of knowledge we have from CRM data and continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches and solutions by staying current with consumer consumption habits, "first-to-market" opportunities, best practices and emerging technologies.
- Develop POVs and contribute to BFG marketing and sales efforts, including new business, by delivering valuable perspectives on trends, behaviors and technologies.
- Provide counsel, guidance and leadership to several direct and indirect reports while ensuring success by managing work quality and productivity levels (i.e. utilization).
- Act as a resource for departments, and the agency as a whole, by identifying inefficiencies and suggesting process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in advertising, marketing, communications, general business or related discipline.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in digital marketing at agency and/or consulting firm with 4+ years in digital strategic planning department preferred.
- Possess in-depth knowledge and commitment to continual learning of digital marketing with ability to articulate and educate clients and team members.
- Possess in-depth knowledge and commitment to continual learning of social media platforms, marketing initiatives, community growth and management and the integration of the digital/social ecosystem into holistic marketing programs and advertising campaigns.
- Proven ability to think holistically and understand clients’ business models and extrapolate opportunities to strategically infuse digital into client marketing mix to engage, inform and motive their target audiences.
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work well cross-functionally to formulate long-range strategic plans that solve for the "big picture.”
- Established leadership experience, including a talent to influence business partners, inspire coworkers and develop talent.
- Demonstrable success leading and managing multiple digital marketing channels including but not limited to web, email, social, mobile, search, online advertising and loyalty.
- Proven working experience with B2B and B2C audiences for variety of industry verticals, with retail and consumer goods strongly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to review vast amounts of industry- or category-specific research, synthesize and draw relevant conclusions and insights.
- Excellent presentation and pitch skills; dynamically (persuasively) presenting ideas to clients and prospective clients from Senior Managers to Agency Leadership level. Excellent interpersonal, writing, research, analytical, negotiation and persuasive presentation skills.
- Capacity and willingness to rapidly adapt, thrive, and multi-task in a highly dynamic workplace.
- Ability to create, organize, implement, monitor and adjust multiple projects simultaneously.
- Capability to procure and leverage outside vendor relationships with technology partners.
- Proficiency at using various digital systems, platforms, analytical tools and business software (e.g., the Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to use a computer regularly and for long intervals.
- Periodic travel required.