Responsible for the development of integrated circuits using CMOS analog/digital circuitry .
- Technical responsibilities include: circuit design and simulation.
- Layout supervision
- Behavioral model vs schematic verification
- IBIS and SPICE-based model generation
- Preparation of test plan for the test group, product characterization, bench to test correlation.
- Bench evaluation both at the silicon level and at the applications level, and documentation.
- Ability to communicate with all levels and other groups, and requires having good verbal and written communications skills.
Experience: BS+ 0-2years, MS+ 0-1 years
- Analog IC Design, some Digital IC Design, and familiarity with high voltage design.
- Proficient with opamp theory and design, stability analysis and compensation techniques
- Familiarity with low power design, LDOs, and Buck Boost architectures
- Experience with scripting language(Python, Perl, TCL , Shell) is a plus
- Strong communicator and team player