Corporate / executive
Jacksonville, Florida 32258
Corporate / executive
Citi’s Global Consumer Technology (GCT) organization serves the GCB global suite of products providing a full range of innovative and comprehensive set of services. Our businesses also offer industry-leading advanced technology, a strong worldwide presence and a powerful global franchise.
Reporting to the Global Consumer Bank CIO, the Head of Operations Digitization and Technology is responsible to establish an effective strategic capability as a go-to partner for GCB Operations leadership in driving transformative end-to-end changes through automation. This includes setting the strategy to help prioritize and coordinate technological execution at regional levels to enable Operations to successfully deliver commitments, efficiency targets and goals. The role is preferably based in New York, Irving or Jacksonville.
• Build out target-state operating model for GCT-level Operations group including key capabilities, relationships, and talent. Define and drive the talent strategy and manage internal talent pipeline while also building external networks to attract top-tier talent. Attract and develop talent to meet our client’s needs and ensure forward compatible success.
• Lead overall change in operation automation across incremental and transformative agenda. Identify avenues of automation that exist across Operations and Technology in order to develop, implement and manage a more cohesive and efficient organization.
• Own thought leadership on leading edge Operations capabilities (e.g. robotics), trends and applications of automation in context of Citi.
• Oversee efforts to prioritize automation needs including evaluation, selection and application of new capabilities (e.g. robotics) across GCT.
• Continue to maintain and drive efficiency gains to support existing plans and targets.
• Help define the approach, plan and coordinate execution of a transformative agenda to enable Operations goals to be met by delivering technical solutions for optimization.
• Relationship management for key Operations-related vendor and external ecosystem partners including cross-regional coordination.
• Continually improve Citi’s technology and ensure it is of the highest quality on a global scale.
Organizational Scope and Accountability
• Ultimate accountability for management of business value outcomes (cost and services) and delivery provided to the Global Consumer Bank. This includes driving excellence in delivery, risk mitigation, compliance, financial commitments, and talent management.
• Provide vision, leadership, and direction for the Automation Organization; and drive organizational effectiveness, re-engineering, and superior products / services within an environment of continuous learning & growth.
• Champion operations and the business in identifying and aligning on critical automation agenda based on E2E operations process view.
• Evaluate automation to enable measurable improvements quickly and best utilize resources, while building an automation roadmap that matches strategy and direction.
• Manage assets to effectively control a budget.
• Establish and maintain a high performing, open culture based on integrity and strong partnership and financial responsibility.
• Lead identification of new opportunities and bring best of outside-in technology to Operations automation agenda.
• Define and drive common framework, standards and guidelines for Operations automation.
• Facilitate alignment of local needs and the Global Technology strategy.
• Maintain strong relationships with senior business partners, control organizations, other technology functions and external regulators and vendors.
• Participation and accountability to the CIO Council, and other key forums as appropriate.
• Manage regional and country-level governance, regulatory, and controls processes to meet all requirements and maintain and address any control, consent and regulatory items to ensure proper operational risk and standards are met.
• Champion an inclusive and diverse global mindset in order to attract a deep and diverse talent pool within the organization that includes effective coaching and development.