Your duties will include
- Directly reporting to the Head of Internal Comms and working with the Intranet Committee and wider comms team (including the brand manager), the Intranet Manager will have overall responsibility for the SharePoint platform and LR’s internal collaboration channel – Yammer. The successful candidate will:
- Define and deliver an intranet and collaboration strategy to ensure LR’s intranet continues to evolve and that we are using our internal digital collaboration tools to add value to the LR Group
- Work to understand what LR colleague need from the Intranet and push for improvements based on that insight
- Create and provide oversight and editorial rigour for internal social content and other intranet content to make sure it is engaging, effective, of high quality and builds our reputation.
- Increase the adoption of internal collaboration tools and encourage behavioural change at organisational level
- Gain buy in from stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Manage the budget for intranet improvements and provide visibility of the investments that we have made and associated benefits
- Prioritise the pipeline of change requests and lead digital governance
- Work with the Intranet Centre of Excellence and Intranet Committee who will support the wider business in driving best practice and maximising the potential of the intranet
- Providing insightful analytics for management team to demonstrate effectiveness of the intranet and our collaboration tools
- Seek and implement industry best practice and keep up to date with new products, methods and innovations.
- Monitor internal user-generated content for appropriateness
- Assess the risks and work in a safe manner at all times, robustly implementing health and safety rules, instructions and systems and refuse to undertake work that compromises your safety or health.
- Report in a timely manner all incidents including near miss and safety observations (NMSO), accidents and injuries and raise any health and safety concerns with your line manager.
To be considered
- Degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent
- Strong technical knowledge of the Sharepoint platform
- Experience in working with intranets (or websites) and collaboration tools - encouraging adoption and owning governance
- Proven track record of successful management of stakeholders at all levels and good negotiating skills
- Excellent copy writing skills and ability to find and tell relevant and engaging stories
- Experience and knowledge of LR’s lines of business or professional services would be desirable
- Able to ask the right questions and make strategic recommendations
- Effective team player and able to be an ambassador of Group IT and Group Comms in all interactions both externally and internally; able to motivate and encourage the team as well as diffuse tensions
Corporate / management
71 Fenchurch St, London EC3M 4BS
London , United Kingdom