Mid-level industry position
Careers that Change Lives
Are you the motivated people leader with a passion for User Experience and digital capabilities to lead a team of 15-20 highly skilled professionals? The IT EMEA eBusiness & eCommerce team is responsible for enabling our Offer-to-Cash processes with digital capabilities around transactional self-service, sales order intake, order status updates and invoicing.
A Day in the Life
As IT Manager eBusiness & eCommerce, you will provide day-to-day direction to your team and work closely together with your peers globally. You will partner with business stakeholders in EMEA to reach our business goals and targets together. Your main focus will be creating and implementing strategies around traditional EDI capabilities as well as online transactional self-service capabilities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Creating and implementing solution strategies to support the business in achieving their goals. Serves as partner to stakeholders regarding trends and industry directions;
- Process owner and point of contact for the process area. Ensuring alignment with Global IT strategies and maintaining relationships with peers in the Global IT organization;
- Partnering with stakeholders on creating and maintaining roadmaps for the process area;
- Ensuring demand and supply of resources are in balance, using agreed roadmaps as input for resource planning and allocation;
- Supporting the team and enabling them to be successful. Coaching of the members in the team to further develop them, increase their performance and focus on continuous improvement;
- Conducting performance review meetings and personal development meetings.
Do you have what it takes:
- You have 7+ years of experience in digital business, including people management responsibilities and working in a large enterprise environment;
- Good understanding of the eBusiness landscape (in particular eOrdering and eInvoicing) in EMEA as well as business processes in eBusiness;
- Experience with eCommerce ecosystems and digital self-service capabilities;
- Experience with EDI, eBusiness and/or eCommerce within healthcare is preferred;
- Ability to travel for a limited percentage of time;
- Fluent in the English language (corporate language);
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree;
To be successful in this role you recognize yourself as a:
- Customer focused, high say-do ratio, strong communicator, able to operate on different levels in a complex organization, operational organization and coordination skills;
- Passion for people, taking pride in the success of the team;
- Strong sense of ownership, self-starter, passionate to contribute to high-quality products and services;
- Strong business acumen and stakeholder management skills, strategic thinking;
- Able to think out-of-the-box, innovative mindset, embraces new technologies;
Is this the position you are waiting for? Don't hesitate and send us your cv and cover letter by using the apply button.
As a global leader in medical technology, services and solutions, Medtronic improves the health and lives of millions of people each year. We believe our deep clinical, therapeutic and economic expertise can help address the complex challenges - such as rising costs, aging populations and the burden of chronic disease - faced by families and healthcare systems today. But no one can do it alone. That’s why we’re committed to partnering in new ways and developing powerful solutions that deliver better patient outcomes.
Founded in 1949 as a medical repair company, we're now among the world's largest medical technology, services and solutions companies, employing more than 86,000 people worldwide, serving physicians, hospitals and patients in over 155 countries. With our European Operations Center for Distribution and Shared Services in Heerlen, the Bakken Research Center in Maastricht, our manufacturing facility in Kerkrade, and the Dutch sales office in Eindhoven, Medtronic Netherlands has more than 2,000 employees.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.