The role will have responsibility for working with the relevant Label / Third Party RO tocontribute a focused, profitable, and innovative e-Commerce strategy that delivers to both top line and bottom line, driving incremental business for the artist and the Label/RO.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Project manage e-Commerce store builds on the e-Comm platform.
- Day to day operations management of the web stores, ensuring products are set up, listed, images sourced, prices correct, and products are kept in stock to maximise sales potential.
- Work with UK e-Commerce Inventory & Logistics Manager to ensure products are kept in stock to maximise sales potential throughout product life.
- Day to day management of the store interface, ensuring banners, offers and buy buttons are appropriate and effective.
- Commercial & analytical approach to business.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital and commercial opportunities.
- Ability to liaise with third parties, initiate and fulfil initiatives in a proactive manner.
- An interest in consumer insight and the impact on product offerings.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to multitask & prioritise.
- Flexibility to work hours above the normal working hours if needed
- Microsoft Excel & Photoshop.
- A real team player who can also work under their own initiative.
- Genuine interest in music and music industry.
- Ability to work with HTML5 & CSS.
- Experience of ticketing and live music structure
- Experience/knowledge of record label process.
- E-commerce/Retail experience including fulfilment operations.
- Magento experience, ideally Magento 2.
Junior industry position
2220 Colorado Avenue in Santa Monica, California
Santa Monica , United States