Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Multichannel Management & Digitization UBS Switzerland is constantly looking for new talents. This role is part of the Website team, which is responsible for maintaining and developing the online presence (mobile and desktop) for UBS Switzerland. This includes website optimization, marketing campaigns, lead management and search engine marketing.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Your experience and skills
– A higher education (degree from a University/ FH, preferably in Business Administration or Marketing)
– In minimum 2 years of work experience in online marketing
– Good communication and organizational skills
– Excellent MS Office skills, especially profound MS PowerPoint and MS Excel knowledge preferred
– Excellent English skills (speaking and writing); German skills (understanding) would be beneficial