Do you want to work in a group that supports the design and implementation of digital technology programmes and related innovative solutions aimed at modernizing the clinical trials process? These technologies, include but are not limited to: imaging, sensors, social media, electronic health records and advanced analytics.
In this role, YOU will:
• Prioritize near, medium and long-term opportunities to introduce digital solutions into the design, conduct and reporting of clinical studies Phase I-IV
• Lead the implementation of prioritized DDA solutions in partnership with a matrix of partners supporting the clinical platform
• Co-lead, with platform line partners, the definition of the next wave of DDA solutions
to explore and evaluate opportunities for truly disruptive solutions which have the ability to transform the way we undertake clinical research.
• Lead cross-functional matrix teams to support the evaluation and implementation of innovative DDA solutions that enable R&D and Franchise sponsored clinical trials.
• Lead the evaluation of external technology companies offering digital solutions in the clinical trials arena.
• Represent GSK on external collaborations as necessary.
• Establish a framework for pressure-testing innovative solutions aimed at modernizing the clinical trials process.
• Engage with diverse stakeholders to ensure transparency and clarity in the agreed strategies and plans.
At the direction of the Group Leader, and in partnership with DDA programme teams, YOU will:
• Establish and maintain project plans for the evaluation, pilot and embedding of high quality DDA solutions within Clinical Development.
• Develop budget and resource requirements for proposed and active projects.
Input into and lead discussions with senior R&D leadership.
• Support the identification of new business opportunities.
• Maintain company / project tracker dashboard.
• Maintain a close and effective partnership with matrix stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with key Health Care Consortia (CTTI, TransCelerate, and Major Health Care Systems), as necessary.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with key technology companies.
• Develop and / or amend appropriate control documents to assure that implementation of DDA solutions complies with GSK policies, procedures and quality standards.
• Ensure that consistent, high-quality and efficient processes are implemented and maintained for the engaging and establishing contractual relationships with external technology companies.
Why you? Considering:
• You hold a Bachelors degree
• You have prior experience evaluating and/or implementing, DDA solutions within a clinical development environment
• You have scientific and operational credibility with evidence of scientific accomplishment in an R&D environment, including effective matrix working
• You proactively identifies and resolves development issues and hurdles
• Results-orientation and drive to set and reach challenging goals; high standards for performance
• You have an entrepreneurial track record of taking intelligent risks, of courage in personal decision-making and willingness to be held accountable
• You have demonstrated your ability to interact effectively across boundaries with other global functions using influencing and relationship-building skills
• You have understanding of business and financial principles relevant to be successful in this role
• Your track record in problem solving, planning and budget management has been proven
• Your process and project management skills gained in a complex matrix organization.
• Your interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
• You are a change management agent
• You are a strategic thinker with the ability to communicate vision & objectives to a diverse group of individuals
• Your written and verbal communication skills that have been demonstrated in previous roles
• Your knowledge of the drug development process
Corporate / management
1250 S Collegeville Rd, Collegeville, PA 19426
Collegeville , United States