Corporate / management
· Bachelor degree and 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in managing a team;
· Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office (especially MS Excel) applications;
· Experience in documenting SOPs and MIS reporting;
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment and passion for delivering great customer experience is required;
· Attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel;
· Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for operational excellence;
· Excellent level of spoken and written English. Advanced level of second European language (such as Italian, Spanish, French or German) represents an advantage;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Interest in e-commerce.
· Continuous innovation - Knowledge of Lean and Kaizen;
· Relevant Graphic Design experience is considered a plus;
· Technical bend of mind - basic knowledge of SQL/DW (Preferred);
· Previous experience in hiring and developing a team.