Corporate / management
1735 Lane Ave N, Jacksonville, FL 32254
The Manager, Global Digital Marketing will take ownership of the digital marketing strategy and globally repeatable best practices, standards and centralized capabilities to increase and accelerate digital activation for the ACUVUE® Brand regions and markets. This will enable digital marketing to be strategically and efficiently embedded as part Integrated Marketing Communications, resulting in greater value delivered globally, every day to our brands, consumers, eye care professionals and retail customers. This position reports to the Senior Manager, Global Digital Marketing.
The Manager, Global Digital Marketing will be responsible for growing the contact lens category and the ACUVUE® brand in priority markets globally with responsibility for the digital ecosystem of communication contact lens consumers. As the digital subject matter expert, this leader will champion consumer-centric as well as Eye Care Professional (ECP) focused digital best practices across our owned platforms. He/She is responsible for ensuring the highest standards/quality content. This leader will develop KPIs and take the reins on sharing insights and providing guidance to the Global Brand Management team regarding trends he/she is monitoring. This person will work closely with IT and regional and local marketers to design and implement the strategic support plan. This plan will include but not be limited to mobile and desktop site development, connection to CRM infrastructure development and management, creative development and adaptation and innovative new ways of communicating with potential contact lens consumers, as well as keeping current ACUVUE® wearers in the category.
This role is directly responsible for stewardship and growth of the ACUVUE® brand equity with consumers as well as category growth of new contact lens wearers, encouraging consideration and trial of first-time contact lens usage across all digital platforms.
- Developing and activating on demand generation and pull through tactics to drive Acuvue programs and meet goals and objectives of the organization including but not limited to digital tactics such as online video, email and social media campaigns, and targeted, personalized communications through precision marketing.
- Develop digital engagement tactics to support JJVC overall. Efforts may include website, email marketing, digital media, app marketing and social content.
- Manage, optimize and monitor SEM and SEO of primary digital properties to drive engagement and lead generation
- Acuvue Website optimization and execution-
- Lead the rollout of Acuvue consumer website clones to all markets
- Lead the roadmap and execution of enhancements, new functionality and new website content
- Support regional/local market digital initiative roll-out and on site execution optimization.
- Lead the Global Digital Demand Management process with regional business leads and share best practices across markets
- Work with cross functional partners to roll out priority initiatives working closely with Global brand, IT teams & eCommerce teams
- Work closely with Digital Analytics team to develop metrics and monitoring via an integrated analytics dashboard to ensure the quality, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness of all marketing tactics are implemented with focus on results/impact.
- Analyzing data to uncover behavioral insights that will lead to improvements in communication and process flow
- Documenting business requirements for all website improvements and project managing all website changes from end to end, with technical support from IT
- Working directly with creative agencies to update website design and communication
- Creating and managing a development budget for any recommended change initiatives
- Developing and measuring performance with robust KPI’s
- Providing regular status updates to senior management and other organizational stakeholders
- Troubleshooting ongoing issues, working collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and implement solutions to any technical challenges