Mid-level industry position
- Mobile Platform Management- Oversee the Modo Labs CMS while creating University apps that engage prospects, students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
- Core Web Platforms- Serve as secondary support for core web platforms including OU Campus CMS, web servers, Drupal CMS, web databases, and Wordpress.
- Customer/Constituent Support- Troubleshoot and provide innovative solutions for digital initiatives.
- Reporting and Analytics. Create, synthesize, and distribute performance reports for IMC digital marketing projects.
- Documentation and Training- Document IMC digital marketing processes, best practices, and provide training as needed.
- Communications- Promote system and best practice adoption. Advocate for Pepperdine's core digital marketing platforms.
- Research- Stay current with industry trends including best practices in mobile, mobile platforms, and web development. Inform stakeholders on required changes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Uphold University mission through work performed.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Skills and Qualifications
Qualified individuals should be able to articulate a strong commitment to diversity, and have the ability to work effectively with individuals from different backgrounds. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in compliance with all applicable laws.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a criminal, education, and employment screening.
This is a restricted, exempt, 40 hour per week position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Ok, we will send you jobs like this.
Oops! Please check your email for errors!