Mid-level industry position
The Project Manager will facilitate the planning and successful execution of assigned CME/CE online activities, general projects, and promotional projects as requested. ("Successful" is defined as: within budget and on time, to the satisfaction of specifics in the grant, faculty, and participants while enhancing and supporting the company image).
- Total oversight for all facets of assigned projects. Responsibilities will include faculty management, logistics, and budget review, submission, and adherence, and coordination of shared services. Overall goal is on-time execution, buy in from all stakeholders, and (as appropriate) CME/CE compliant programming.
- Organizing “kick-off” meetings and regular status meetings for assigned projects.
- For kick-off meetings, read in stakeholders to the program and share a timeline schedule for all project components, and then review with team to define and assign responsibilities, deliverables and deadlines.
- For status meetings, develop and maintain project tracking reports for internal and external review; advising appropriate personnel on milestone deviations.
- Oversee trafficking of projects through content, editorial, production, and circulation processes, communicating with team members as needed.
- Share project deliverables and relevant information to internal team members including updates on project status and changes in scope of projects
- Utilize content management systems to implement digital deliverables
- Complete quality reviews of project deliverables, ensuring applicability with project specifications and managed performance against expectations.
- Track project revenue and report/update accounting with new projects and allocation of funds by franchise and delivery platform.
- Shared responsibility to post and track digital components of project deliverables (eg, email deployment, document posting)
- Develop positive working relationships with key members of MJH, Inc’s shared services including, but not limited to, Accounting, Marketing, Digital, Live Events, MJH Studio, Creative, and Corporate.
- Faculty management duties as assigned.
- Additional projects and activities as assigned.
- Document operating processes as requested as Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in on-going training and development programs.
MJH Associates, Inc., provides health care professionals with information and resources they need to stay competitive in their practice and optimize the quality of care for their patients. We are the preferred source of health care daily news and information and are committed to launching innovative platforms and video programming. If you strive to be an expert in your field and thrive when taking risks, then our entrepreneurial, growing company is the place to be. We focus on achieving goals through teamwork and creativity in a fast-paced environment. The ever-changing health care communications industry requires us to stay ahead of the curve to create new ways of improving quality of life through health care communications, live events, and medical education. Our state-of-the-art corporate headquarters, located in Cranbury, New Jersey, promotes collaboration among employees to develop new ideas to keep MJH Associates, Inc. as the industry leader in health care communications. We offer our employees countless opportunities for on-the-job training and professional development, and the ability to make a difference in the health care industry. We strive to create a culture that values dedication, hard work, collaborative events and community involvement.
MJH Associates, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. All employees of MJH Associates, Inc. are employed “At Will.” This means that either the employee or the Company is free to end the employment relationship at any time, for any reason, with or without cause and with or without notice.