- Oversee end-to-end implementation of several global portfolio projects focusing on the interactions between contact center agents and customers, facilitating an overall great customer experience
- Consultant during design and development phases of ecommerce campaign projects.
- Managing and communicating the development and process the of project launch plans.
- Lead the coordination of resources, project scope, business requirement documentation, project documentation, project status reporting, project risk management, timelines, project communication, change management as well as post-implementation audit reviews.
- Oversee all aspects of the project including business requirements documentation, stakeholder analysis, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope, definition and project communication. Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently write requirements.
- Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership
- Candidate must be able to act as a liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions
- Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy to create a phenomenal customer experience by proactive partnering with all levels, including Sr. Leaders, the Business and Operations communities. Maintains a positive attitude Exceptional communication and facilitation skills Thrives in ambiguous work environment Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility
- Must have 5+ years of project management experience in eCommerce and/or Contact Center environment
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in data compliance experience or GDPR which is General Data Protection Regulation,
- A proven track record of successfully leading multiple concurrent projects of medium 4-8 months and large 8-12 months scope
- Ability to use data and analysis to support process flows and to influence other
- Proven experience creating effective Business Requirement Documentation
- Change management, SME, business analyst, or project manager
Corporate / management
6836 Austin Center Blvd #250, Austin, TX 78731
Austin , United States