Mid-level industry position
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - Aliso Viejo
- Perform First Article Inspections to support the component qualification process;
- Perform in process and final inspection/testing of ERC units;
- Perform labeling and packaging inspection of finish product;
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing;
- Initiate Non-Conformance Material Reports (NCMR) as required;
- Perform cleaning and inspection of tray system on receipt from the field;
- Perform inspection of product returns from the field for packaging integrity and dispositions accordingly;
- Execute inspections under the direction of engineering for new product development;
- Perform other activities as required to support engineering;
- Update supervisor of work status or problems with recommendations for improvement or correction;
- Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, and FDA regulations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related function
- Ability to interpret blueprints. Knows which measurement and test equipment tools are appropriate for various tasks
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- Good organization and documentation skills
- Experience in regulated environment (e.g. FDA QSR, ISO 13485, etc.)
- medical device industry preferred
- Working knowledge of visual inspection systems such as RAM, Smartscope, CMM, etc.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here. NuVasive's EEO policy is available here. About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here. NuVasive's EEO policy is available here. Nuvasive is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at email@example.com.