In this role, your key responsibility will be to drive business growth with our clients by optimizing and developing Google business, and by identifying relevant account opportunities and implementing solutions. You will be responsible for the execution and delivery of Search, Display and YouTube campaigns, ensuring the performance meets the customer’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). You will also develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers' core business objectives and challenges, and their business position relative to the industry, market and competition.
You will also work with multiple stakeholders to plan, implement and measure scalable optimization strategies across the book of business and help to educate the team and identify future opportunities. In addition to this, you will partner with the Regional Sales Manager to provide regular useful insights on performance and delivery of strategies and solutions across the portfolio.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Optimize the value of client accounts by analyzing and managing their campaign strategy - across both Search and Display - improving campaign performance.
- Ensure high performance and measure the impact of the most complex and high value campaigns.
- Work with multiple stakeholders to manage the execution of scalable optimization workflows.
- Build thorough knowledge of how clients can use Google products to meet their marketing objectives across Google Search, Google Display Network and YouTube.
- Be a performance digital consultant for customers. Manage and report on most complex and impactful Search and Display/YouTube campaigns.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Swedish fluently and idiomatically.
Corporate / management
Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland
Dublin , Ireland