As a key member of the U.S. Pharma Design Studio, this position is responsible for executing the digital expression of McKesson’s brand identity system. An ideal candidate will internalize the visual identity system and brand architecture in order to develop digital materials in support of U.S. Pharma business objectives.
Working directly with art directors, the senior digital designer is involved in the full project lifecycle from development and presentation of creative concepts to delivery of working files for implementation. Projects will include: user-interface execution from wires and revisions, website design and on-going development, e-newsletters, email campaigns, and online ads.
Ideal candidates will have both an analytical and creative skill set.
· Inform and collaborate on digital strategy with Marketing partners
· Lead the Design Studio members in best practices for digital media initiatives
· Maintain brand design standards and participate in evolution of standards across all digital properties
· Provide conceptual design direction as appropriate for new digital properties and marketing materials including, but not limited to, websites, email campaigns, interactive demos, and banner ads
· Execute front-end design concepts, taking into account best practices around user interaction, and work with development teams for implementation
· Create and/or review coding for projects that range from one-off emails to website deployment
· Work with Marketing Operations on email campaign issues (deliverability, performance, etc.)
5+ years graphics design experience.
- 5 years experience working in creative services, design/interactive experience, an accessible digital portfolio, and demonstrated skills in UI/UX.
- Proficiency with WordPress, from content editing to development
- Expert knowledge in Illustrator, Photoshop, and (Sketch or equivelant) ability to execute and understand these technologies
- Familiarity of Marketo and MailChimp, or similar technologies
- Exceptional undersatnding of design, optimizing images, the constraints involved in designing for online media and web browsers across multiple platforms
Corporate / senior
6555 State Hwy 161, Irving, TX 75039
Irving , United States