Corporate / senior
333 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94107
Corporate / senior
Dropbox simplifies the way people work together. Hundreds of millions of people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people globally.
Marketing partners with teams across the company to set positioning and strategy, manage product launches, gather customer insights, and maximize our products' potential.
Do you thrive on creating order from chaos? Enjoy solving complex puzzles where creativity and technology collide? Are you magnetized by systems that drive brand preference and product adoption?
We thought so.
Dropbox is forming an all-star Marketing team and we're seeking a creatively ambitious, analytical, curious, and engaging Project Manager to lead the execution of strategic marketing initiatives. Armed with an "think-big" strategic roadmap, you will manage requirements and control scope for key initiatives that include (but are not limited to) cross-functional launches, website development and redesign, and digital campaigns. You'll set the project direction, engage stakeholders, and align internal teams and agency partners toward successful deliveries -- communicating progress every step of the way. This crucial role requires an operational mind along with superb interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Define, design, develop, and deliver top-priority digital marketing programs
- Evaluate program effectiveness with ongoing metrics analysis and provide improvement recommendations using practical business cases
- Lead cross-functional internal teams and external partners toward a common vision, ensure correct budget and resource planning, and follow with stellar program execution against the strategy
- Optimize the use of technology and digital tactics to acquire and retain customers by designing world-class user journeys and web experiences
- Manage all program communications around project status, wins, milestones, and issue mitigation across all teams -- ensuring project health, fostering openness, and using judgement to draw extra attention at the right times
- Interface and collaborate comfortably with Senior Leadership, Marketing, Finance, Sales, IT, and external vendor agencies and partners
- Bachelor’s degree (with a concentration in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications preferred) or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of relevant experience and a record of increasing responsibility within a digital marketing-driven organization
- Advanced working knowledge of digital marketing tactics and ability to integrate across channels
- Understanding of customer segmentation and management techniques
- Strong analytical, collaboration, and project management experience
- Ability to interpret data and make recommendations accordingly
- Ability to present concisely and influence with evidence