BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own. With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world. GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, sprint and release retrospectives, backlog scrubs, sprint demos and daily stand ups
- Coach and mentor teams on consistent and effective use of Scrum best practices.
- Guide team’s self-organization
- Promote a customer-first execution environment
- Support the product owner and team leads in grooming, prioritizing, and maintaining an backlog
- Collaborate with team to create incremental deliverables
- Monitor team progress and drive accountability to agreed deliverables and milestones
- Support the Program Manager in leveraging digital tools to track release progress
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Optimize team’s execution by removing outside distractions and other impediments
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, analytics or a related field, or equivalent years of work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as scrum
- 3+ years’ experience with designing and delivering products using the framework and strong knowledge of common techniques.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, including using visual aids and public speaking
- Experience with creating and facilitating workshops or events to educate technical and non-technical audiences
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Minden, Nevada
Mid-level industry position
Minden, NV, US.
Minden , United States