WorleyParsons is currently seeking experienced Tag Data Coordinators to register their interest for upcoming work with WorleyParsons. Reporting to the Project Information Manager, your role as part of our project team will be to manage the delivery and support of the engineering/procurement project data interfaces within the project, to the client and with 3rd party contractors, vendors and suppliers.
Role responsibilities will include;
- Issue and administer tags generated from the Master Tag Register (MTR) in line with the agreed project procedures;
- Review tag number requests, generation of tag numbers and receipt of tag data submissions by the project team and 3rd party contractors, vendors and suppliers;
- Liaise with engineering disciplines and suppliers to promote and coordinate the gathering of engineering and procurement data relevant to the project;
- Support system interfaces within both WorleyParsons and the client;
- Visualisation from AvevaNet (or similar 3D modelling applications such as SmartPlant 3D) and supporting model navigation technologies (Navisworks, BIM360 etc);
- Prepare Project Information Specifications for use by client, vendors, suppliers etc.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position, it is envisaged you will possess the following;
- Previous experience working within a construction-driven project environment incorporating integrated digital design, procurement and construction applications;
- 2+ years’ experience in a tag management using enterprise applications to manage, administer and sustain procurement, construction and project control interfaces;
- Strong fundamental knowledge of the roles engineering, procurement and site material control/management have in efficiently executing significant capital projects;
- A solid overall understanding of construction-driven project requirements, deliverables and workflows – preferably for resources, energy or complex processing projects;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Junior industry position