Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sorriso, Kolynos, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sanex, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet, Hill’s Prescription Diet and Hill’s Ideal Balance.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Location: Piscataway, New Jersey, United States No Relocation Assistance Offered # 72826
We are excited to invite applications for the position of Technical Analyst SAP Cloud commerce within our Colgate eCommerce Information Technology team. Operating within the world’s leading Oral Care Company, we have a number of exciting projects in the works and we are looking for a highly motivated hybris techno-functional analyst to join our team to help realize our vision. This role will involve planning, design, development and maintenance of our frontend and backend. The ideal candidate is very user experience focused and can work well both independently and within a team. Candidate needs to be a self-starter - eager to learn new technologies and consider security implications in their designs.
- Develop consumer grade eCommerce applications that scale in a global environment
- Support an enterprise eCommerce platform servicing worldwide Colgate Operations and establishing and improving standard operating procedures, overseeing centralized processes
- Improve test coverage of existing code bases
- Work closely with internal team and external partners to ensure new developments align with roadmap and integrate seamlessly with other platform components
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Develop cloud migration strategy and alignment with SAP’s C/4 HANA roadmap
- Manage eCommerce rollouts, system upgrades, apply design thinking and User Experience techniques
- Support ongoing development and quality checks for existing projects/applications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in hybris Commerce development working in storefront and add on
- Good understanding of SQL Query/Database, Solr Search engine, Webservers (Apache tomcat), windows, deployment tools like Jenkin, SOAP Web services
- Strong oral & written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in simple business terms and business needs in technical specifications
- Experience on SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform Integration and SAP hybris Data Hub
- Experience on Build and deployment in hybris version 6.6 or above for 2 end to end projects
- Expert knowledge of hybris architecture, JAVA Spring Framework 4, Core Java
- Experience in one source control/repository tool such as SVN, GitHub
- Experience in any CDN will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on web security
- Experience developing applications on cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience working on Agile/SCRUM development teams
- Experience in using user-centric design and applying User Experience concepts
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply to work with us using this online application. Attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process.
Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey Job Segment: Cloud, SAP, Engineer, ERP, Developer, Technology, Engineering
Executive / senior industry position
Piscataway , United States