- Thought leadership – Deep business acumen, process knowledge, digital domains, and operational support. High degree of visibility, exposure, collaboration and influencing with Divisional President and Staff.
- Digital roadmap – Define, align, and deliver a divisional roadmap that drives simplification, standardization, analytics and innovation, which will enable profitable growth for HARMAN’s Lifestyle Audio Division.
- Process simplification – Deploy lean integrated processes enterprise wide to enable end user productivity, market competitiveness, operational efficiencies, real time insights and decision making
- Digital technologies – Deploy new technology introductions / new product innovations and deployments. Key digital domain areas similar but not limited to:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), eCommerce Platforms, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Big Data & Analytics, Business Intelligence, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Mobile Enterprise Applications, Enterprise as a Service, Collaboration and Knowledge Management Platforms, Employee Productivity Applications
- Organizational management – Strategic design and optimized delivery structure. Attract, recruit, develop and retain talent. Co-Ops, Internships, digital leadership development programs (early, mid, experience careers), coaching, mentoring. Employee evaluations, succession planning, compensation, merit, and reward planning/execution. Build a collaborative, cohesive, credible, high performing organization.
- Agile methodology – Utilize agile software development lifecycle to drive acceleration of benefits realizaiton, end user satisfaction, and quality assurance. Ensure ownership, accountability, and on time delivery.
- Financial management – Rigorously manage estimates, forecasts, and actual related to greater than $30 million dollar budgets and benefits realizations.
- Operational excellence – Establishes operational rigor, metrics, reviews and rythms to ensure system performance, availability, business continuity, and end user satisfaction.
- Enterprise risk and compliance – Establish, assess, monitor and mitigate enterprise risk including but not limited to data privacy, data loss prevention, export control, SOX, internal and external cyber threats
- Key performance indicators – Align and enable divisional targets – Orders, Cash, Cost, Earnings
- Communications – Blogs, White Papers, Panelist Discussions, Network Events, Board Level Presentations, Video Collaboration, Employee Town Halls, Round Tables, and Skip Levels
- Training – Design, develop, and deliver digitial curriculum for teams. Provide guidance and support for individual development plans.
- Change management - Influence and drive digital transformation, accelerated adoption, and sustainable acceptance to achieve desired state business wide.
- Customer excellence – Proactively collaborate and co-innovate with customers and suppliers to drive customer satisfaction and competitive differentiation
- Supplier management – Establish strategic supplier relationships, effective contractual negotiations, co-innovation roadmaps, exceptional service level agreements and mutually beneficial outcomes
Corporate / management
Parkring 1-5, 85748 Garching bei München
Garching bei München , Germany