- Maintain understanding of how competitor firms foster innovation cultures and influence ways to generate greater creativity within Advisor Group’s Wealth Management Solutions.
- Partner with the numerous departments that interface with the firms’ Investment Advisory offerings in order to improve advisory products and services, to eliminate operational redundancies, and create operational efficiencies.
- Serve as Business owner for Advisor Group’s digital initiative.
- Build and deliver a digital-advice offering with automated asset allocation strategies which our financial advisors can utilize in their practices with clients.
- Bring to market a client portal solution which will contain access to critical investment and financial data, including the ability to aggregate outside accounts, via a custom dashboard and/or console.
- Build technical requirements on recommended improvements and partner with Advisor Group technology or external vendor on the full delivery cycle of implementation.
- Identify trends in the marketplace and work closely with product manufacturers to innovate and serve end-investor and financial advisor needs.
- Play an active role in the sourcing and recommendation of new products/platforms.
- Improve the intuitiveness of Advisor Group’s platform offerings.
- Create and maintain comprehensive holistic tools to improve Advisor Group’s presence in the Wealth Management space.
- Provide input into the Wealth Management Solutions team vision to give context on competitor offerings/solutions, scale and complexity of proposed solutions.
- Propose requirements for current and future wealth management solutions by conducting market research supported by the needs of our financial advisors.
- Expand the firms’ straight through processing (STP) offerings.
- Enhance advisor’s ability to remotely access critical business tools.
- Seeks out emerging technologies being used by consumers to inform future investments and focus.
- Review and improves the full range of experience in the firm’s Wealth Management Platform, including prospecting, onboarding, and servicing.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 10+ year’s industry experience with broad understanding of product, platforms, and strategy.
- BA/BS required. Advanced degree (MBA) a plus.
- Ability to bring innovative thinking coupled with practical execution to solve multi-dimensional issues.
- Will proactively take initiative to drive change within the organization.
- Can proactively look for what's coming around the corner and thinks strategically about how to adjust to future states while still managing for execution today.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, including the ability to present complex concepts to highly technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to thoroughly conduct competitive, market, and SWOT based analysis.
- A confident communicator who can articulate the strategic vision and gain alignment with other parts of the organization.
- Must think strategically about priorities, and determine the "must have" versus "nice to have" among various features.
- Experience interacting with and presenting too Executive level personnel.
- Must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
- Strategic and creative thinker with an open mind about new ideas and not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Corporate / senior
Atlanta,GA , US
Atlanta , United States